Thursday, November 11, 2010

Miraculous (Lowfat) Quiche

Ahhhhh Quiche. So good, so easy and my kids love it! My youngest doesn't even like eggs... it's miraculous! Try adding your favorite veggies/cheeses, there are lots o' lovely combinations! I usually use cheddar, but Swiss is my favorite in quiche. This quiche creation includes baby bella mushrooms, red pepper and broccoli. Asparagus is also very good. This recipe is from one of my fabulous (vegetarian) sister-in-laws! Makes 1 Quiche.

Ingredients:
2 eggs
1 cup Cottage Cheese
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 cup Cheese
1 cup veggies
1 Tbsp minced Onions
Salt
Black Pepper
dash of yellow Mustard
dash of Worcestershire (optional)
1 pie crust

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425.
Place prepared crust into pie plate.
Combine ingredients and pour into pan.
Bake 40 minutes.
Cool slightly, then slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment